Skip to main content
- BUBL LINK - BUBL LINK Catalogue of Internet Resources for Biotechnology.
- USA.gov for SCIENCE - Government site for programs in Biotechnology.
- Life Science World - Your online resource for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical devices and life sciences industries.
- Access Excellence - Access Excellence, is a national educational program that provides health, biology and life science teachers access to their colleagues, scientists, and critical sources of new scientific information via the World Wide Web.
- Texas Commission on Environmental Qualty - Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is the environmental agency for the state.
- Texas Department of Agriculture - The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) is a state agency established by the Texas Legislature in 1907. The commissioner of agriculture, who is elected in the general election every four years, heads the agency.
- The National Consortium on Health Science and Technology Education - The National Consortium on Health Science and Technology Education is a national partnership of individuals and organizations with a vested interest in health science education.
- Genetics/Biotechnology Theme - This "Theme Page" has links to two types of resources related to the study of genetics/biotechnology. Students and teachers will find curricular resources (information, content…) to help them learn about this topic. In addition, there are also links to instructional materials (lesson plans) which will help teachers provide instruction in this theme.
- Nature Reviews Genetics - Nature Reviews Genetics is part of the Nature journal and offers reviews of the highest quality, authority and accessibility commissioned from leaders in the field.
- Nature.com - Science journals, Jobs and information.
- Biowiki - This site hosts wikis for various computational biology projects.
- Science AAAS - Science Magazine complete with latest developments, blogs, jobs available.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology - Manufacturing Extension Partnership is a national network with hundreds of specialists who understand the needs of manufacturers.
- Science.gov - US government website that is essentially a directory of the resources about scientific areas that are available to the public. Science.gov searches over 38 databases and 1,950 selected websites, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
- American Society of Human Genetics - The American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG), founded in 1948, is the primary professional membership organization for human genetics specialists worldwide.